Cautionary Statement for the Purposes of the "Safe Harbor" Provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995
Some of the information on this Site may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of Escalade, Incorporated. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and actual events or results may differ materially. This forward-looking information is based on management's current expectations and involves a number of risks and uncertainties. These risks and uncertainties may include but are not limited to:
- The impact of competitive products and pricing, product demand and market acceptance;
- Escalade's ability to successfully integrate the operations of acquired assets and businesses;
- New product development;
- The continuation and development of key customer and supplier relationships;
- Escalade's ability to control costs, general economic conditions, fluctuations in operating results; and
- Changes in the securities markets.
These and certain other risks and uncertainties are detailed in Escalade’s periodic reports, including quarterly reports on Form 10-Q and annual reports on Form 10-K, as filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, copies of which may be accessed and reviewed by going to Investor Relations
. In addition, Escalade undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements on this Site, including any information contained in our press releases, messages to shareholders, or SEC filings, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise. Escalade's future financial performance could differ materially from the expectations of management contained in such press releases, messages to shareholders and SEC filings.