Mission & Vision
Statement of Corporate Beliefs
- It is our belief that in order to achieve our full potential, both as individuals and as a corporation, we must meet our responsibility to all those associated with our business; including our community and country.
- We must treat our employees with fairness, always respecting the dignity of the individual, and provide a clean, safe environment.
- We must recognize that our customers are of utmost importance.
- We must treat our best suppliers as partners.
- We must maintain and enhance the intrinsic value of our shareholders' assets through an attitude of constant growth and improvement.
- We must insure that open communications exist throughout our business environment.
- We must provide a sense of security in return for good performance to all those associated with our business.
- We must demand excellence, recognize it, and reward it.
- We must be totally committed to producing high quality products at the fairest prices. And while our fiscal responsibility is to make a sound profit, we must do so without harming the community or the environment.
- If we strive to meet our responsibilities, if we devote our efforts toward that end, we will be able to set ambitious goals and attain them ... we will be able to surpass former accomplishments, and reach even higher.
- We will be successful ... as individuals and as a corporation.
- We, the employees of Escalade, Incorporated and its subsidiaries, will produce products and deliver services that meet or exceed our customer's expectations.
- We will price these goods and services fairly.
- We will continually improve our products and services, always listening to our customers.
- We will strive to keep every single promise we make.
© Escalade Inc. All rights reserved.